Sunday 18 February 2007

Per Una Skirts

I posted about the first of these Per Una skirts on artisans square.com but wanted to show you some more I saw when I visited the store today.


The second in yellow green and cream is very springlike and only uses 3 fabrics.



The one all in pink would be easy to recreate, just machine dye a whole lot of cotton fabrics with white backgrounds with a strong colour of your choice.


The brown one has strips of crochet trim as well as uneven width panels.


I didn't bother trying any of them on as RTW bottoms almost never fit me, which is why I sew more bottoms than tops. But the inspiration is free!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thank you for posting more skirt photos. I loved the first one you posted so much that I went and ordered Vogue 7767. I love the yellow and green one even more, but I imagine if I did it in one color I would be more likely to wear it.
I really need to finish sewing for SWAP first and stop getting destacted.