Apparently the tag goes like this:-
- someone tags you
- you post five things about yourself that you haven’t already mentioned on your blog
- you tag 5 people you’d like to know more about
- I live in Cheshire, England, but was born in the far North East of Scotland when my parents lived there briefly. When I was still a baby they decamped back to England leaving me with only a Scottish birth certificate to show for it. So I'm not sure I can claim to be English, but sure can't be Scottish (unless I was good at something they have a National team for....)
- I have a BSc (Hons) in Computer Science from the Univeristy of York, England and work for a large international IT firm.
- DH and I have been married for 15 years, our wedding was at St Michael-le-Belfrey church in York, England which is next to York Minister. Our wedding was filmed by several tourists on their video cameras but we just have our still photos!
- I took sewing class at school until I was in the school year before exams (O Levels), choosing extra Science instead and vowing to keep sewing on my own. Do you think the decision paid off?
- I've been a Christian since I was 9 years old, with God graciously allowing me to take further steps in faith as I grow older and learn new things.
Now to find 5 people to tag...... obviously if you don't want to do it feel free to decline!
I heaby tag.....